|St. Paul's Church||Upper Hall / Labyrinth||Lower Hall / Church Hall||Betty de Glanville Room||Choir Room|
The Rogers Window on the east wall shows St Paul preaching on Mars Hill in Athens.
Dormer windows, some still glazed with the original diamond-patterned leaded lights, are found in the north and south walls.
Rosette windows are found high in the west and east walls, the latter depicting the descent of the Holy Spirit as a dove.
The high altar, standing at the east wall, was moved away from the wall in the late 1980s to allow the priest to face the people when presiding at the Eucharist.
At the chancel steps stand the brass lectern dating from 1909 and the more modern wooden pulpit and sounding board bearing decoration carved by parishioners.
A second altar stands in the north transept in front of the Casavant organ. In 2000 a fine wood carving of Our Lady of Walsingham was placed there, to make a Lady Chapel.
A third altar once stood in the south transept, then known as the Chapel of the Holy Child. Now only its cross remains, the cross being re-instated in 2002.
In the north transept a second Rogers Window, installed like the first in the early days of the church, shows Faith, Hope and Charity. The Rogers windows are believed to have been made by Tiffany of New York.
The King Window in the south transept shows Christ the Good Shepherd. Installed in 1955, this was the first visual depiction of Christ in the church.
Depictions of Christ are seen in the four windows in the north wall of the nave installed in the 1950s, and in the four in the south wall installed in the 1960s and 1970s.
At the west end the Bagnall Window, surviving from an earlier 19thcentury church building, shows Dorcas doing good works.
The octagonal stone font currently stands, after various perambulations over the years, near the south-west entrance of the church. It bears the coats-of-arms of the dioceses of the ecclesiastical Province of British Columbia and Yukon.
In 1976, the church was given heritage designation. Nevertheless, its maintenance remains the sole responsibility of the parishioners who fulfill this task by making regular donations to parish revenues.
The entrance by the ramp between the church and the church hall is named in memory of the Reverend Patrick Ellis and the Reverend Joseph Ellis, successively Rectors of St Paul’s from 1951 to 1973.