Alongside the church building stands the parish building. Built in 1929, it is a two-storied structure with large upper and lower halls, and with an attractive street frontage. A three-story extension, built in 1950, contains offices and small meeting rooms. This building is wheelchair accessible. A chairlift connects the lower level, lobby and the upper hall.
The King Room also known as The Margaret Avery Library is a small cozy place that serves as the MovieNight venue, Library and the favourite meeting room of the parish. This room is adjacent to the Lower Hall and the Kitchen.
The King Room may be rented alone or in combination with the Lower Hall and/or the Kitchen.
For more rental information, please contact Maria by email or call 604.685.6832 ext. 10.