Spring and Summer 2010
Fall 2009 Newsletter and News
- New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day at St. Paul’s 2009
- Fall 2009 Newsletter
- Soccer Field Labyrinths, October 2009
Summer 2009 Newsletter and News
- Link to a pdf of the four-page Summer Newsletter here
- To See Or Not To See
- Creativity and the Labyrinth
- The Labyrinth & The Talking Horse
- Our Portable Labyrinth
- Labyrinths in the Sand: information and map
Spring 2009 Newsletter
- Link to a pdf of the four-page Spring Newsletter here
- The Western Wall is a Sacred Space. This article by The Reverend Markus Dünzkofer, Rector of St. Paul’s Anglican Church, is the second in our series on Sacred Spaces. The first was “Malta 2008” in our Summer 2008 newsletter.
Jesus Pulls Us Out of Isolation: a sermon that tells a story about walking the Labyrinth on December 31, 2008 and January 1, 2009.