You are invited to join us for our St. Paul’s Supper Club on
27 October 2018
in the Church Lower Hall.
If you are able to bring some potluck items (see list below), please feel free to do so.
Potluck Items (choose only one item):
- Bread/Rolls – Fruit – Cheese
- Deli Meats – Crackers – Juice
- Water – Soft Drinks – Chips
- Nuts – Dip – Olives
We request that you inform the wardens or the church office which item you would like to bring. by signing up via :
- the Doodle poll: https://doodle.com/poll/rmkpaqb5wm6fb749#link
- Contact the wardens (James Roberts, Drina Read) , or the church office (604.685.6832 or [email protected]).
If you are not able to contribute any item, you are still invited to come and join us. It is your presence that matters not what you bring!
The evening will start at 5:30 PM and we will likely start eating at around 6:15-6:30 PM. Please bring your items to the parish kitchen when you arrive.
On the advice of the diocese, parishioners are invited to bring packaged items only, because of the risks related to food allergies and food safety. All hot food items will be made in the parish kitchen. There will be meat, vegetarian, and vegan dishes for the event. We will also provide a cake or other dessert item, which will be suitable for vegetarians but likely not for vegans.