St. Paul's ChurchUpper Hall / LabyrinthLower Hall / Church HallBetty de Glanville RoomChoir Room
On Jervis Street, alongside the church building stands the parish building. Built in 1929, it is a two-storied structure with large upper and lower halls, and with an attractive street frontage. A three-story extension, built in 1950, contains offices and small meeting rooms. This building is wheelchair accessible. A chairlift connects the lower level, lobby and the upper hall.

One of the rooms in the lower level of the parish hall building is the Choir Room. As the name implies, it is primarily used by the St. Paul’s Anglican Church Choir.

Equipped with the standard piano, it is also used as voice instruction classroom and as a meeting room.

For more rental information, please contact Maria Hizon by email or call 604.685.6832 ext. 10.