|St. Paul's Church||Upper Hall / Labyrinth||Lower Hall / Church Hall||Betty de Glanville Room||Choir Room|
On Jervis Street, alongside the church itself stands the parish building. Built in 1929, it is a two-storied structure with large upper and lower halls, and with an attractive street frontage. A three-story extension, built in 1950, contains offices and small meeting rooms. This building is wheelchair accessible. A chairlift connects the lower level, lobby and the upper hall.
It is usually used as for parish social events, receptions, meetings and workshops. Equipped with a grand piano and 3 full size mirrors, it is also ideal for choir and dance rehearsals/classes.
This multi-functional hall is adjacent to both the King Room (which may be rented alone or in combination with the Lower Hall) and the Kitchen (which may be rented together with the lower hall).
For further information, please contact Maria Hizon by email or call 604.685.6832 ext 10.